Educational projects carried out at the University of Lodz aim to focus on enhancing the educational offer of the institution. They are intended to improve the didactics provided for the students, foster cooperation with business and elaborate new study programmes based on the latest European standards. The University of Lodz actively participates in various international educational projects that are aimed at improving the quality and increasing the appeal of its educational offer. On average, each year there are 35 international educational projects carried out, mostly within the framework of various actions of the Erasmus+ programme (such as: Strategic Partnerships, Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degrees, Jean Monnet, Knowledge Alliances). As of 2018, The University is also involved in the projects funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange that relate to promoting the educational offer of the institution abroad, as well as expanding the capacity for the internationalisation.
The International Relations Office supports the academic staff in the implementation of educational projects assisting the administration and management processes, such as: budgeting, dissemination, quality assurance, elaboration of merit and financial reporting, organization of promotional events etc.
Examples of implemented projects:
- Dyslexia for Teachers of English as a Foreign Language 2
- Development of CBRN training programme for police officers
- C4C CLIL for Children
- Supporting Integration of Migrant Learners, Asylum Seekers and Refugees
- Making Learning Science Fun (SciFUN)
- Aiming to educate by promoting the academic dimension of Erasmus+
- Empowering VET Teachers – Innovative & Enhanced CPD for Newly Qualified VET Teachers Working with Migrant Students
As of 2018, the University is also involved in the projects funded by the Polish National Agency for Academic Exchange that relate to promoting the educational offer of the institution abroad, as well as expanding the capacity for the internationalisation.
- BUILD UP – Building the competence of academic and administrative staff and development of institutional capability for the internationalisation of the University of Lodz https://buildup.uni.lodz.pl/
- Linked to UL
Since the University of Lodz offers education at 12 faculties ranging from Management, Social studies and Law to Biology, Chemistry and Applied Informatics the University cooperates in project within very diverse topics/areas. We invite European and non-European organizations to cooperation in frameworks of various international programs. Should you be interested please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org