The CPN is committed to conducting multidisciplinary research in the field of broadly understood issues:
- history of natural sciences, in particular medical and philosophical anthropology, biology, physics and mathematics, as well as critical analysis of the history of these disciplines together with their methodology,
- contemporary reflection on the achievements of the natural sciences, the philosophy of science, as well as the directions and paradigms of the development of research methods of natural sciences, in particular physics and biology,
- philosophical issues in computer science, taking into account the contemporary philosophy of language and mind,
- applications of information technology for the analysis of handwritten manuscripts of text messages,
- formalization and translation into the modern language of mathematical symbolism of evidence and arguments presented in the works undertaking scientific issues from ancient times to the 17th century – scientific revolution.